The CCSV Homeschool group is a fellowship of families who have been called to home school their children and possess a desire to not only provide their children with an education, but to raise them and prepare them for adulthood using Jesus Christ as their model, the Holy Spirit as their guide and the Holy Bible as their foundation for all things.
This group provides families an opportunity to:
- Share the love of Christ in our community through service and outreach projects
- Support missionaries through prayer and fundraising activities
- Take field trips together and meet for park days
- Pray with and for one another
- Encourage one another in the challenges we face in our homeschooling journey
- Share musical and artistic talents with family & friends
- Participate in family potlucks and devotionals
- Build lasting friendships with other homeschool families
And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much more as you see the Day approaching. Hebrews 10:24,25
Who can join?
- Any homeschool family within the body of Christ
- Families with homeschooled children in preschool through 12th grade
What are the curriculum requirements?
- None- you may join the group regardless of which curriculum your family is using
For More Information Email: Sharon Lively
Wednesday April 9th News Channel 3 Tour @ 11:00am/ Cost: Free
April 13th-19th- Holy Week- check out the church website or bulletin for complete details.
Friday April 25th- Park day- time and location TBD
Wednesday April 30th- Shark Reef 1:00-3:00
Thursday May 8th- Park Day- time and location TBD
Friday May 16th- Moms Night at Sharon’s house
Friday May 30th- Swim Day at Desert Breeze Aquatic Center 1pm-4pm, cost is $3/ adult and $2/child